Createx Airbrush Colors are the number one, most widely used and trusted professional airbrush paint in the world. Made with light-fast pigments and durable resins, Createx Airbrush Colors are available with an airbrush paint instruction guide & usage chart. Works on fabric, wood, leather, canvas, plastics, aluminum, metals, ceramic, clay, ...
Createx Airbrush Colors are the number one, most widely used and trusted professional airbrush paint in the world. Made with light-fast pigments and durable resins, Createx Airbrush Colors are available with an airbrush paint instruction guide & usage chart. Works on fabric, wood, leather, canvas, plastics, aluminum, metals, ceramic, clay, poster board, brick, plaster, latex, glass and more. Colors are water-based, non-toxic and meet ASTM D-4236 standards. Colors include Opaque, Transparent, Fluorescent, Pearlized and Iridescent Colors.
Createx Airbrush Colors are designed for permanent results with a soft-hand feel on fabrics. Colors cure with the assistance of heat after drying.
Fabric- Including 100% cotton, 50/50 blends, denim, sweatshirts, and most natural fibers.
1) For best results, wash item first to remove sizing and mill finishes.
2) Airbrush the design onto fabric avoiding thick buildup of paint and excessive paint layering.
3) Allow colors to dry, or a heat gun may be used to accelerate drying time. Drying time varies depending on application.
4) Heatset fabric for permanence by one of the following methods:
a) Iron for 2 minutes at 300Âº F use a protective cloth, keep iron moving.
b) Turn item inside out and put in clothes dryer for 40 minutes at highest heat.
1) Clean leather by wiping with mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol.
2) For best results, lightly spray mist a base coat of Opaque White on areas to be sprayed.
3) Apply color, avoiding over saturation and excessive paint layering.
4) Allow colors to dry thoroughly before heat setting.
5) Iron for 30 seconds at 225Â°using a protective cloth, or use a hot air gun at highest level for five minutes.
Paper and Canvas
1) Apply Color, avoiding thick buildup.
2) When using high tack frisket, dilute colors 25% with water. Colors are permanent when dry.
1) Prepare surface by lightly sanding, wipe clean.
2) Apply color, avoiding thick buildup of paint. Allow colors to dry for 24 hours before applying clear finish.
Ceramics and Clay
1) Apply color in thin even coats, avoid thick buildup.
2) Do not exceed temperatures of 300Â°F when baking. Colors are permanent for handling after 24 hrs
The use of heat to cure colors is one of the main differences between Createx Airbrush Colors and Wicked & Auto Air Colors which cure to a much stronger film with air drying alone (referred to as self-cross linking). Createx are made with exterior-grade (automotive) pigments allowing them to withstand prolonged exposure to direct, outdoor light without fading. For maximum permanence, a top-coat should be applied over the paint after curing.